Wheel spacers

Car
    F55 Mini Cooper S 210
    Does anyone know where I can find a good set of hubcentric wheel spacers for the F55/56?

I'm looking to bring my back wheels out by 5mm but I cannot find any that are smaller than 10mm
    MINI F55 Cooper S 210
    Blazing Red II, 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s with Eagle F1s 225/45r17, JCW 210 Tuning Kit, Black Door Handles, Team HEKO Wind Deflectors, Black Grille and Grille Strip, Black Front and Rear Light Surrounds, Retrofitted Driving Modes, JB4 Tune

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F123794026159

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    F55 Mini Cooper S 210
    Quote Originally Posted by goggs View Post
    Unfortunately they are 12mm. I think these will be too much.

My current offset is 38mm. I believe the stock wheels are 54mm.

They make 5mm spacers for the gen2 but nothing for the gen3!
    MINI F55 Cooper S 210
    Blazing Red II, 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s with Eagle F1s 225/45r17, JCW 210 Tuning Kit, Black Door Handles, Team HEKO Wind Deflectors, Black Grille and Grille Strip, Black Front and Rear Light Surrounds, Retrofitted Driving Modes, JB4 Tune

Sorry I could have sworn they were 6mm each side

There are 3mm spacers by tpi (whom I’ve used many times on the Audi’s) but these are not hubcentric

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F183834968824

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test Passed
    Car
    R56 SD (Black)
    My understanding is that hubcentric the spacer sits on the lip of the hub and is too wide for the wheel to sit on so the spacer has its on lip similar to that on the hub.

A 5mm spacer often isn’t wide enough to require this.

I understand the F5? Will take up to a 20mm spacer ???

Car
    F55 Mini Cooper S 210
    Quote Originally Posted by Kettlepot View Post
    My understanding is that hubcentric the spacer sits on the lip of the hub and is too wide for the wheel to sit on so the spacer has its on lip similar to that on the hub.

A 5mm spacer often isn’t wide enough to require this.

I understand the F5? Will take up to a 20mm spacer ???
    Yeah that's right, it adds some safety if the wheel bolts was to come loose. But I wasn't quite sure if 5mm was small enough to still allow the hub lip through or not.

I think I only need about 5mm to be flush with the arches in the rear, any more and my wheels will be poking out too far
    MINI F55 Cooper S 210