Right guys, I have the option on what, to me, has been an iconic car on the road the last 10 yrs or so.........its a 2012 but its a diesel.

I paid Evans Halshaw 'move me closer' to get it up from Birmingham to Falkirk.
Loved the idea of it ......... middle of last week I got the panic about diesel and the current market.
They told me on Friday it was now here, I called them yesterday to cancel without seeing it, as I knew if I DID go and see it, heart would rule head without thinking.
This and the fact I do about 30 odd miles a day to and from work, but consumption at the moment on the S is a bit of a pain.

Went to Edinburgh test drive a different car, different model, and petrol at a different dealer instead, less engine size and though Ok it might be the one for me ........not doing any deal.

Theres times I cant sleep at night, last night was one of those nights. I went a jaunt over the Queensferry Crossing and back .......... saying Good Morning to the Kelpies!
On my way back around 330this morning I popped down to the dealer where the 'move me closer' was cos my curiosity was doing my nut in.

WOW..............even in that light ,shes such a looker!!!

I know now as I type this its 11am, that dealer has just opened ...........the car no longer has my 'reserve' on it.

Guys what do I do ????
The butt has fallen out the diesel market, this we know ..........but .........................but ..................... wow!

thanks