Diesel option ........advice today if poss

Threaded View

Car
    F54 SD
    My wife bought a R56 Diesel clubman Cooper with nearly all the toys about 5 years ago and what a brilliant wee car
    Excellent on fuel excellent to drive and what a workhorse, even I was sad to see it go but she replaced it with the newer f54 sd 190 JCW spec with literally all the toys apart from a heated screen and wow absolutely awesome car I can’t fault it and what a sound system Harmon kardon wow
    My own car is now parked up in the garage and not really drove it for ages now since her swapping

Depends on what mileage your doing I think but the torque of those engines are pretty impressive in all gears

Good luck
    One think to check and I was none the wiser 5 year ago is

The blood bag (adblue) will need changed at or around 80,000 miles
    Bit of a cost at the stealers or do it yourself like I did, only problem I had was one securing nut on the blood bag housing

Only thing I paid out on that wee car in 5 years was

Blood bag, full set discs pads and tyres

Got mini service package thrown in so no cost there

Good luck whatever you decide

But me personally I’d stick with diesel

All the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Super Dooper; 10th June 2019 at 04:44 PM.