R55 clutch

Car
    R55 Cooper S
    Hi.
    My MCS is going to be needing a clutch soon which is likely to have a remap done in the near future the question is do I go with a standard clutch or do I need an uprated one?
    Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Really depends on what your plans are for the car ,I ran 280ish on my R56 JCW and similar on my R56 GP both on standard clutches and never had any issues ,others may tell you that you need to upgrade..but then they maybe trying to sell you one
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

As above, but also depends on your usage. If it's a daily used in traffic etc I'd definitely stay stock

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    R55 Cooper S
    Is my daily driver so sounds like I will be going for standard clutch. Any preference between valeo or sachs clutches?

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    I’d have to say stay standard. I’ve been there and done it and it’s not worth the hassle even in a modified car unless you’re going to be using it regularly on the track. Even with an updated clutch you’ll not get the same mileage out of it than you would a standard one too. The updated clutch is “all” or “nothing” too so it’s up or down and you’ll need a strong right leg ! Stay standard is my advice
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    The updated clutch is “all” or “nothing” too so it’s up or down and you’ll need a strong right leg
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    R55 Cooper S
    Standard it is then. Any preference to sachs or valeo?