Spot light adjustment...

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    My left hand side spot light (when looking at the car front on) needs adjusting horizontally (it needs to be rotated slightly to the left) but I just can not find out how to do so.
    The two fasteners on both sides of each spot are for vertical adjustment which I have no problem with.
    The only other fastener is the one circled in the below pics.
    I have had to remove the spot light to get to the fastener with a 3mm hex key but when I slackened it off there was still no horizontal movement in the bracket !!!
    I’ve now reinstalled the spot light and just given up on it.

Any help with the above problem will be greatly appreciated.

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Mini challenge 210 #134
    There setup different from the ones on my 210.
    The adjustment screw is on top and sits vertical not at an angle like yours.
    There wasn’t much adjustment in that piece tbh. Can you not get a bit more adjustment from the main mounting bracket?

- - - Updated - - -

Might just be the grill not been cut right when installed pushing it off. Might need to notch the plastic a bit more to get the adjustment

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman View Post
    There setup different from the ones on my 210.
    The adjustment screw is on top and sits vertical not at an angle like yours.
    There wasn’t much adjustment in that piece tbh. Can you not get a bit more adjustment from the main mounting bracket?

- - - Updated - - -

Might just be the grill not been cut right when installed pushing it off. Might need to notch the plastic a bit more to get the adjustment
    Thanks.

The grille came with the holes already pre-cut as it is the OEM MINI grille specifically designed for the job.
    It does look like the grille may have to come off.

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Mini challenge 210 #134
    I fitted a jcw grill and had to cut mine I guess the dealers cut all grills and fitted the spots at dealership.
    It’s easy to cut with a pair of snips if it’s the case it helps with alignment.