Bakewell Tour 5th-8th May 2020

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by inevpart View Post
    Is there still space on this trip?
    There is Ashley
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    R56
    Perfect! Could you put me down then please?

One half of Gobi and Sahara
    Car
    F56 JCW LCI 2
    Fantastic Ashley! Be good to see you again, I’ve updated the list. All the details are on the first page and I’ll be updating with some more info today or tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live each day like it's your last....because one day it will be!

Car
    F56 GP
    Really looking forward to this trip. Have always enjoyed the Heartbeat Tour but looking forward to trying something and somewhere new.
    F56 GP with some JCW Pro goodies.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    List updated
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 JCW LCI 2
    Andrew, William and myself are just back from doing some prep for Bakewell so I thought a wee update was in order. Below is a rough guide and all run notes etc will be provided on the morning, we will be leaving from Abington Services at 10am so if everyone can meet from half9 that would be great.

Tuesday

- Travel down with a lunch stop at Huntleys
    - After settled, drive to Bakewell for dinner - fish and chips, pub grub, Italian etc whatever anyone fancies

Wednesday

- Run day
    - evening at venue - BBQ (put Crombers bar skills to test)

Thursday

- Drive to activity - Chatsworth House; price to follow, trying to get a deal
    - Evening surprise activity including 2 course meal - £28

I hope you all like the run through of events and will enjoy, my next task is the food shop! Mom fossy is very excited to help with that though ��

Only 177 days to go!

Car
    F56 JCW LCI 2
    You eat at as many places as you want Ali! Lol there’s also some Bakewell tart shops for you stock up on evening snacks lol

Wait for the straight! Laura JCW's Avatar
    Car
    F54 JCW Clubman
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoo View Post
    Andrew, William and myself are just back from doing some prep for Bakewell so I thought a wee update was in order. Below is a rough guide and all run notes etc will be provided on the morning, we will be leaving from Abington Services at 10am so if everyone can meet from half9 that would be great.

Tuesday

- Travel down with a lunch stop at Huntleys
    - After settled, drive to Bakewell for dinner - fish and chips, pub grub, Italian etc whatever anyone fancies

Wednesday

- Run day
    - evening at venue - BBQ (put Crombers bar skills to test)

Thursday

- Drive to activity - Chatsworth House; price to follow, trying to get a deal
    - Evening surprise activity including 2 course meal - £28

I hope you all like the run through of events and will enjoy, my next task is the food shop! Mom fossy is very excited to help with that though ��

Only 177 days to go!
    Ooohhh sooo excittingg!!!! Can not wait!!!!
    MINI F54 John Cooper Works
    19" Cup Spokes, Remus Exhaust, JCW Pro Spoiler Extensions and a MINI Challenge inspired design.

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    Really excited about this coming round in May, we found some good spots for eating, drinking, taking photos and hopefully some great roads you’ll all enjoy

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Looking forward to this ,great you have went down and had a look about
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland