Bakewell Tour 5th-8th May 2020

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    One half of Gobi and Sahara
    Car
    F56 JCW LCI 2
    It’s been a week since we’ve come back so let’s plan next year!

Dates: Tuesday 5th - Friday 8th May 2020

The place I’ve found is a self catering converted village pub, there are 17 bedrooms over the 4 cottages on the grounds, we have secure parking for approx. 20 cars, an outside area with enough space for 34 people along with a BBQ. They have a bar area with a pool table and darts board - I can see Crombers all over the bar already.

The price would be £250 per room, if all 17 rooms aren’t filled then the price would go up slightly to compensate. The £250 would include a BBQ one night (the food would be provided we need to cook it lol) I’d need an non refundable deposit of £75as we need to pay part to secure the place.

Link to the place - https://www.peakvenues.co.uk/venues/...-harpur/#about

The rest is to be paid no later than 12 weeks before so the remaining £175 would be need to be paid to me no later than the end of January however, I’ll accept payment of the remaining £175 at any time up to that point. I don’t want to be asking for lots of money just after Christmas so if it easier to pay in October for example I’m happy for that.

With regards to the self catering, I’d ask for an amount (£10/£15) per person and would get a delivery of bacon / sausages / rolls / fresh juices etc for the kitchen. Myself and Christina have already said we would be happy to cook the bacon and sausage rolls for breakfast and I’m sure others would help. There is also multiple restaurants that all deliver to the location for the other evening meals. It would be BYOB with alcohol and juice, this would be asked for nearer the time.

Myself and William plan on going down at some point and working out routes etc and provide an intinary closer to the event.

So who wants to go?

1. William and Megan PAID IN FULL
    2. Brian and Christina PAID IN FULL
    3. Andrew PAID IN FULL
    4. Ali, Laura and Arwen PAID IN FULL
    7. Matt PAID IN FULL
    8. Crombers and Karen PAID IN FULL
    9. David and Fiona PAID IN FULL
    10. Elfman PAID IN FULL
    11. Ferg and Lou PAID IN FULL
    12. Hutch PAID IN FULL
    13. T PAID IN FULL
    14. Alistair PAID IN FULL
    15.Mom fossy PAID IN FULL
    16. James and Sharlee PAID IN FULL
    Last edited by Magoo; 1st February 2020 at 11:38 AM.
    Live each day like it's your last....because one day it will be!

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Me.

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    Try and stop me! I’ll be there for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One half of Gobi and Sahara
    Car
    F56 JCW LCI 2
    Fab! Thanks guys, list updated
    Live each day like it's your last....because one day it will be!

JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    Stick, me, Hannah and kids down if that is ok.

Davy
    2009 Mini One Graphite, Minibitz Stubby aeril, Minibitz Beltline Kit, Headlight and rear lights dechromed Minibitz Black Mini Badges, Front Tow Hook, Pipercross Air Filter, Scorpion Red Power Non Reasonated Exhaust, JCW R105 Alloys! Sunstrip, Tartan Interior Mirror Cover, Osram Nightbreakers, Halfords Super Advanced Sidelight Bulbs, Black Rear Spoiler, Ultraguage, Smoked Side Repeaters, GP2 JCW Gear Lever, SMPS Black Grille Slats, Neo Brothers Strutbrace, Yellow Details..........What's next to do??

**Mini One Graphite with Added JCW**

Traffic Light Racer
    Car
    2017 Countryman S E
    Missed out on heartbeat tour for the last couple of years due to various reason but would be up for this one (given I have a year to prepare!)

Also does accommodation have somewhere I can charge the car (or a three pin plug with easy access to a window?

Car
    F54 Clubman JCW 306bhp
    Definitely up for this assuming I can get something sorted with holidays

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    The Bar Manager & his Mrs please

Re the room's, are they en-suite asks K?

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Stick us both down please

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Me! Me! Me!
    Thanks for the heads up Crombers!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!