My list is quite short.
Fiat 128 CL (My Mum sold this when I was in the pub one night because I couldn’t be arsed to tax or insure it. I did have a huge drink problem at the time)
Mini 850
Mini1000
Mini Woody Traveller
(All of the above 3 Minis were ripped to bits and sold for parts for more than they were bought for. All 3 were bought, driven, dismantled, and scrapped in the space of a year).
Nissan Sunny 1.3GL (given to me by my Dad when he got a Mobility car).
Yamaha DT125R (I got this by trading in the Sunny. My Dad went ape****. lol) This was eventually stolen but the lad who nicked it had his flat stripped completely bare down to even the lightbulbs by an unknown person/s.
Fiesta 1.8 D (my wife lent me this went she bought a brand new Ka)
Avensis SRi (I got this by trading in the Fiesta 1.8 D. My wife went ape****. lol).
Nissan Primera SVE 2.2 DCTi
R53 GP (1499) this car now looks like a barn find and has not turned a wheel since September 2017.
Feb ‘13 to present R59 JCW. This is without doubt THE most fun that I have ever had in any of the limited number of cars that I have owned.
I’ve not always owned a car due to being heavily in alcohol up until about 1998 when drink was way more important than having to pay out for the purchase and running costs of a car.

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.