Harry Fairbairn MINI 60 Run 23rd June 19

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Just a reminder to everyone.

Can you please, please, please register via the link on the first post if you haven’t already.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    See everyone in the morning
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Will do.

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Enjoyed today, great to see everyone. Big thanks to Team Harper & HF for the obvious hard work that went into the logistics & organisation. Well done troops

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    It was just a great day out glad that people enjoyed themselves and let’s see what happens in the future,never a problem to get involved and thanks to all who attended and take a bow all those who helped out today no matter what part you played...thank you
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    IMG_3979.jpg

Yeah British Racing Green, here's a pic of it out in the open and it looks good in the natural light.

First of all a big thanks to All at NMS and Harry Fairburn for organising today, the lead cars, the route prep in advance, the showroom and the Hydro. The drive was fantastic and the amount of people today that popped along was amazing, I got chatting to a few people and I heard people asking more about the Club which must be a good thing.

Davy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2009 Mini One Graphite, Minibitz Stubby aeril, Minibitz Beltline Kit, Headlight and rear lights dechromed Minibitz Black Mini Badges, Front Tow Hook, Pipercross Air Filter, Scorpion Red Power Non Reasonated Exhaust, JCW R105 Alloys! Sunstrip, Tartan Interior Mirror Cover, Osram Nightbreakers, Halfords Super Advanced Sidelight Bulbs, Black Rear Spoiler, Ultraguage, Smoked Side Repeaters, GP2 JCW Gear Lever, SMPS Black Grille Slats, Neo Brothers Strutbrace, Yellow Details..........What's next to do??

**Mini One Graphite with Added JCW**

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_JCW View Post
    Isn't the car BRG?
    It’s BRG 4

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisterboy View Post
    IMG_3979.jpg

Yeah British Racing Green, here's a pic of it out in the open and it looks good in the natural light.

First of all a big thanks to All at NMS and Harry Fairburn for organising today, the lead cars, the route prep in advance, the showroom and the Hydro. The drive was fantastic and the amount of people today that popped along was amazing, I got chatting to a few people and I heard people asking more about the Club which must be a good thing.

Davy
    that is a good thing

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Thank you to everyone who came along today to celebrate MINI and to see the new 60th Edition. Also a huge big thank you to all the moderators and the run leaders for doing such a fantastic job today and making my job a bit easier.

A huge thank you also goes to Callum, Charmaine, Jenni and everyone else at HF for their hard work in making today come tougher.

It certainly wont be the last BIG run we do with HF

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Thank you to Family Harper for their organisation and stunning hospitality and to all at HF for an enjoyable day out.

I have taken loads of video but it will take me “wee while” to transfer it to my phone and then edit it all
    I took a few pics as well which I will post once I’ve transferred those to my phone.

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.