'Honeymoon period' rollercoaster?

Car
    2018 Mini Cooper S JCW
    Anybody ever got a car that they knew they wanted, but after they get it..........they are struggling to just 'connect with it'?

I had a 2011 R56 Cooper S for 4 years, finance all paid off but the mileage was starting to creep up on it, being a petrol.
    I had my eye on an Evoque the last 4 years, which was my dream car.
    Eventually realised I could afford it.......so traded the Cooper S in for it end of March this year.
    Low and behold after a week or so of owning it, it was the 150bhp model and not the 190bhp that I thought it was...........so was draining the fuel, and being diesel as well. I had thought changing to diesel although would be more of an initial outlay it would last longer.

Anyway, after careful consideration and realising it was the right car, wrong spec at the wrong time..........I went back to 'what I know', and got a 2015 F56 Cooper S.

With the Evoque I was itching to get to the weekends where I could wash it, and take care of it......but now I'm back in a Mini I'm actually thinking now "ah well the rain will get it"...........and thats NOT me! lol

Its definitely not a case of I shouldnt have gone back to a Mini as I know I made the right choice there........but..............I guess its still raw with the effects of the Evoque, and knowing that I will get another Evoque in a few years time but ..............I find it's just taking time to get back into the Mini love affair!!

If you're not busy washing it, it gives you more time to drive it.

Get out there and give it some stick on your favourite local road

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs