Aberdeen?

Tony
    Ok,

So, for those of you who care......!,
    after a longggggggg wait, Dennis, our cooper arrives on saturday.
    yes, im hoping he will be a menace too, but the red/ black paint job seemed to make dennis a fitting name....

anyway, im now desperate to get out on some runs.
    1) i cant attend the perthsire run, as ive got to get the missus back on a train, and ive looked at the schedule, and we just cant make it,
    2) we are on holiday for the ice-cream run in july.

im REALLY wanting to meet up with you guys and go for a spin, ...not for real, of course:I

Ive noticed that there has been runs through Aberdeen before.....any thoughts of anything similar shortly,.....
    ...or if not, could i propose that we do, purely out of selfishness, so that i can be baptised in the wicked ways of MINI ownership?!?!?!

PLEASE!!!!! 8)

Linda M
    Welcome Tony :) Pity you can't make the Cruise this weekend. You can sign up for the Cullen Run on MINI2. As well as runs there are social meets and so far they've been held in Perth, Montrose and Aberdeen. There are quite a few MINI folks from up your way on here so I'm sure you could round some up for a gathering.

Tony
    Yeah, cheers Linda,...it would have been real neat to have gotten along on sunday, but alas, no worries...there will be other times.
    ill see if i can round up some folks, yeah, that would be neat.

so, ok guys, who wants to get out for a cruise, and make me feel part of the MINI thang?

K15 JHN
    Tony im in the same boat as yourself in that ive just got a mini im from aberdeen and want to go for a cruise, how about rounding up some aberdeen folks for a meet.

Is it just me or in aberdeen do you find there are hundreds of mini's but if you flash one you get looked at funny as if your the strange one!!!

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    I flash and wave and there is usually about three or four minis at my house every saturday.Dyce the Mini capital of Grampian

Tony
    Cool,

well lets get something sorted then. I got my MINI on saturday (its already been back to the dealer to fix some faults),..but he seems fine now, and its driving a treat.

Lets meet up and make the most of this nice weather, and together maybe we can get rid of these first 1250 miles....cause its driving me nuts, taking it easy. but driving slow,....everyone has time to check out your car!!! hahaha