Aberdeen Mad March Mini Freeze 23/03/03

This Is A charity Event Sponsorship forms and More Details Are On the Following Page..

www.amoc.8k.com

Just to get you out of the house and Into your Mini ...
    like you need an excuse...

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    quote:Originally posted by bpirie1000

This Is A charity Event Sponsorship forms and More Details Are On the Following Page..

www.amoc.8k.com

Just to get you out of the house and Into your Mini ...
    like you need an excuse...

Not a lot happening on this thread:(

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Sorry, but i'll be away on the heartbeat run, as will Willie & Linda M and Monsta Mo.

bonnie scotland

Linda M
    Yeah, sorry John. We were considering this run along with the Heartbeat run. After spending a few days down there last year we decided to go back.
    Hope the Mad March run goes well though and raises plenty of cash.

I'll forgive you for Not Comming on our wee mini run .. Least your Going On another mini adventure..

Hope your Run goes Well... Which mini are you going to take???

it must be a problem aero or the 'S??

But you'll probably end up taking both...

Brian

Linda M
    Brian/John, I was just wondering how the run went ??????

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    quote:Originally posted by Linda M

Brian/John, I was just wondering how the run went ??????

Sunday morning,
    Set off to meet up at Shepherds rest and arrived as everyone has heading off:mad:
    Not to worry just followed on thinking that they would stop along the way as we do to allow people to catch up and re-group.(wrong:mad::mad:)

We caught up with a slower group of cars being held up by our Brian in his 1961 850cc mini van.

As I was driving a 1000cc mini clubman I was not much quicker:)

By the time we got to the Lecht most people were getting ready to head off to Glenshee:mad: and Eenie from next door broke the rear wishbone pin so his van was now out of the picture and the guy who runs the ski centre kindly allowed him to put the van into the garage for safe keeping:).
    So we now headed off with 4 people now in the Clubman (still quicker than Brian)

On to Glenshee yet again people were haeding home when we got there.

Not detered by this we made our own fun and there was about 7 cars withus so on the way back down we stopped at Braemar for Icecream (as we do)

We made our way back to Dyce and got Bladdered at the Airport club(also as we do)

There was only two new mini's there,Paul who most peolpe have met and a new couple who will be joining up with us in the future.

cheers John

the Event Went alright But the Usual problems My Car was just to Old and My Foot just isn't heavy enough.......

Part from that the Beer was cold and the Crisps were Yum....

Cheers Brian....
    Mini'Ing ....Where the FUN will NEVER end...

lightbody
    Had a good fun day last Sunday on the Mad March run, but my experience was about the same as John's. The cars left early from the start, just as we arrived from a 3hr drive from Glasgow. Subarus and Brian's van cluttered up and scattered the convoy, so that it wasn't really a convoy...

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    Can't say that Brians van scattered everyoneand it is a classic mini and not a scoobydoo:)so surely its forgiven