Regretful decision

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    No mpg figures can be guaranteed.
    The manufacturer quotes are always when the car is driven in perfect conditions.
    Saying that the official combined mpg for my R59 JCW (N18) is 41.5mpg but I actually get 45-46mpg.

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint oí sarcasm.

Majority of my driving is in town and I average around the 32-34mpg mark in my Cooper S. And thatís definitely not trying to be economical (Iíve never used green mode). Easily get well over 40mpg on the longer runs but again with a slightly heavy right foot.