Friends, Romans and Countrymen, lend me your ears. (include Clubman, Open Tops and Hatch owners too. EspeciallyR50 and R53 owners).

Folks, the last week has been hell, but let’s not think about that. I have been lucky in that I was diagnosed very quickly, due to my brother’s medical history and Mom’s perseverance. The Planets then fell into alignment and I was operated on by the “Top Man” within the week. The experts are very pleased with my progress so far, but there is a long way to go.

I need to manage my expectations and not take the corners tooquickly, don’t want to end up in a “ditch”. Don’t think I will manage the “burger”at the Heartbeat Tour, but my goal is to be there, just to give you all alaugh.

I would like to thank everyone for their thoughts, prayersand best wishes. They mean so much and will hopefully keep The Planets in lineas we go forward. Thanks for the flowers they were gorgeous.

This is why NMS is so much more than a car club. Huge thanksto all who contribute to making it work. It is appreciated.

Week two of recovery starts today and let’s hope it goes aswell as week one.
All the best, Malcolm