Weefossy - Rebuild - Progress Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Want More BHP!
    Car
    R55 Clubman JCW
    Aw no, saw the topic and was expecting some nice pics of that lovely car.

Wish you a speedy recovery Sir.

Thanks everyone, much appreciated.

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Malcolm I’ve just seen this! I’m a bit out of the NMS Loop these days I’m afraid but sending my best wishes for a full and speedy recovery. I’m thinking of you & Sioban at what sounds like a momentously scary time. All the very best from your Wee Pal and really looking forward to seeing you both on the HBT.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Oh wowser this was an unexpected read!! Thinking of you both just now and looking forward to catching up soon for hugs and a picnic!x

Car
    F56 Cooper
    You take care mind! Sorry to read you’ve been unwell but glad to read you’re slowly on the mend. Periodically on here now, my first thought was nooooooooo the WC50 had taken a hit by the title only to read even worse there. Your in safe hands with Mum.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and all he best to you and Mum.

Stewart. (Capt Slow)
    Last edited by Stewart; 10th April 2019 at 01:42 PM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!