Yet another videoing gadget...

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    I’ve more ways of videoing stuff that I’m too embarrassed to list them all...

...but I’ve just bought yet another.

You’ll have to bare with me on this one though because the below is my first attempt with it.
    It’s a bit different from the norm because 99% of the art to using it is in the editing.
    You just wander round and shoot the video and then download the footage to your phone/tablet, via wi-fi, and then edit away to your hearts content.
    Once I’ve got my head around what everything does I’ll improve on the quality of the end result.

Tomorrow I’m going to try some in-car footage using a specific selfie stick that came with it and also a new suction mount.
    The below is only 1m 11s so you’ve not got to endure it for too long.
    lol

https://youtu.be/Ur0KfC29Ak0

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    After faffing about wi the new toy for a few hours now there’s only so much editing that you can do on the Insta360 app so I’ve bought a stand alone video editing app to use on my phone.
    I knocked this up this morning and all in it took me about two hours. A lot of that time was working out what the app is capable of and I just stumbled along to see what I could get out of it.
    All of the pivot points, tracking points and various view angles are done in the Insta360 app and the cutting, titles, transitions and music are done in the new app.
    I have to say that it does any loads of potential if I use it right.
    Oh well, here’s my first effort with it...

https://youtu.be/NMifCksb_rY

Edit: for some unknown reason YouTube has trashed the sound !!!

It sounds perfect on my phone whether I play it from my Photos Album or directly in the app.
    I’ll go back into the app and adjust the sound levels to see if that resolved the issue...

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    I’ve changed the sound from 0dB down to -20dB and it seems to have sorted the sound out.
    The only issue now is that it will only play in a max of 360p !!!

https://youtu.be/PN9vKHcjxwI