Cooper S Front Disc and Pads Uprade

Threaded View

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    My own experience with them are that they are more than capable on any run no matter how hard I’ve pushed them.
    All of my comments and thoughts are from my own real world experiences and not what I’ve just read on the internet.
    Over the years I’ve read loads of comments and reviews on various car parts and most of them boil down to the fact that some folks will just slag stuff off if it’s not the most expensive on the market and a lot of them have never even used the product they are moaning about.
    The only way that I can even begin to imagine that the M-Tecs would fail is if they were used by someone who hammered their brakes too much in a car that was way too powerful for their limited driving skills.

Each to their own though...

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.
    Last edited by CiderFex; 13th March 2019 at 09:43 AM.