Doh,....Tony Here

Tony
    Hi there.

After getting all excited about finding this website, and posting a thread on GD, i found this one :I whoops.

Anyway, we pick up our car this saturday. ( a big cheer from all!!!), from john clark in aberdeen.

Its a Red/ Black Chilli equipped Cooper with 17"s, CD Player, Sunroof, Red interior with anthractie.

The car has been on order since November,..the same day as we got engaged, but due to a poor finicial situation (ie, bith finishing our degress!!), we chose voluntarily to delay the build until now.

I used to own a MK1 Austin mini cooper 998cc, whcih i road rallied with modest success in aberdeenshire. im looking forward to having as much fun in my new coop, without having to get under the bonnet at the end of every adventure to see whether everything was still working/ attached to the car (well i hope)

anyway, thats it for now. im well happy that i can see so many familiar faces from MINI2, and hopefully ill be seeing you all very soon on some scottish runs.

HELLO!!!!

Fontal
    Welcom to NMS Tony

Concratulations on getting the car this weekend and what better way to run it than a MINI run, you should see if there is still space on the perth run this Sunday with Willie & Linda M.

Richard

Sponsor & Jakey
    Yeah, welcome Tony :)
    This Sunday (perthshire Cruise) maybe too soon for you but you'd be most welcome. You'll find the main thread on MINI2 under UK meetings & events.

Failing that, why don't you see if you can't get yourself signed up for the Cullen Run :) It includes an overnighter in Aviemore and is sure to be an absolute hoot
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

seany
    welcome to the site

lightbody
    Welcome Tony!

Also bear in mind that if you want to do things with your new Mini alongwith some old Minis too, that there are clubs that will welcome you with open arms :)