Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Mini cooper s r53
    Hi guys am definitely off for this run so count me in for this

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Brilliant folks. List updated
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    2019 Cooper S Sport Midnight Black
    I have it on good authority that all the HF dealerships have a delegation going, with in the region of 100 MINIs converging to Crieff not to mention all the others finding their way there. It could be an awesome day!
    [

Sounds good but not sure my mini will be going by then and the other half is on call, however he covers Crieff Hydro so if someone could set the fire alarm off that would be great and at least he could go!

Car
    Mini Roadster
    Have you spoken to the owners of the hydro? As they may be able to corner off one of the car parks, so all the mini can be parked together, if need be, I could chat to them, as working up there every week, and know the family really well.

- - - Updated - - -

Also can you put me down for this, but il just meet you at the hydro . Il either bring my roadster if it isn’t away to its new owner by that time, or my mums 1499 gt
    Mini Roadster chilli pack,

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Thanks Ian but that’s being taken care of by Harry Fairbairn they have a partnership with them
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    I’m sorry to say but this event has been postponed until June due to Harry Fairbairns marketing and photography teams being unexpectedly unavailable on the select day. This is sad due to it being such a great day that was being planned however we will be doing it in June (Pending Final Date).

However there is good news, Charmaine has invited us all to meet at Kirkcaldy have breakfast and have a look at the new 60th car where we will then have a run up the coast. I will post a new thread for this tomorrow when I have a few details sorted out.So not a total loss but the full 60th celebrations have been put on hold.

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    Ah that’s a shame, but looking forward to it in June now instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Looking on the bright side of things, the weather should hopefully be much better in June and Davy & Cat may be able to attend it as well.

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.

JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    June sounds ideal as people say better weather, but looking forward to the breakfast meet and drive up Coast if its the same day.

Davy