Gp3 confirmation

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Received the following from Cotswold Mini earlier today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I assume this is 4wd?

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

FWD driveline tech has fairly come along, I remember 200bhp being mentioned as the max to put through the front wheels and various torque-steering monsters.

Be good to keep the weight down with FWD

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Maybe they have used carbon fibre to offset the weight of a 4wd system. As much as it would bout of character for the GP I have always thought a mini road going rally car would be quite cool. And you could build it to be an absolute monster like some of the golf R turbo S1s

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    I’m sure this’ll excite those that have placed a pre order: https://www.carscoops.com/2019/04/20...oduction-form/

Some clear photos at last of the new car.

A few things I've spotted:

New front splitters and diffuser
    New grill to match LCI clubman
    GP Badge on front and rear
    Both front vents (where fog lights are) appear to be open
    New rear diffuser and bumper
    Different exhaust
    Has the new LCD instrument cluster
    No rear wiper

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Properly impressed with that tbh.

Looks properly aggressive. Also love the embossed gp logo in the spoiler like the mk3 rs

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Those front disks are HUGE !!!

I still honestly can not see the final production cars being allowed on the roads with those “cheese slicer” aero bits on the sides though.

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    The wrap is great, possibly my favourite part. Having fun picking out the various race tracks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Definite paddles. Tbh I'd be surprised if it doesnt come out as an auto. Especially with all of the performance bmws moving to paddle shift. Like the 140 and 240 which they stopper offering as manuals

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Some angles I see the car and I really like it and others I’m not so keen. I think it being auto was a given
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz