Gp3 confirmation

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    One half of Gobi and Sahara
    Car
    F56 JCW LCI 2
    Like the alloys, back end looks fine but I do not like the look of the clothes horse spoiler lol it could be better in the flesh so I’ll reserve judgment, at least I could dry clothes quicker wee spin round the block lol
    Live each day like it's your last....because one day it will be!

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by M600-RKJ View Post
    I dont know why they couldn't have fit just a clean version of the challenge arches.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    These where the arches I was looking for. If you look at the black test moule we seen a few months back the arches where better.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    These where the arches I was looking for. If you look at the black test moule we seen a few months back the arches where better.
    There is a guy over in the USA who got in contact with mini challenge and was able to get a spoiler so I'm sure you would be able to buy the arches fairly easily

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Yeah I see what you mean William the front arches are a bit flared the rear arches look standard

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    I’m personally very intrigued to what these are.
    At first glance they look like side exhaust ports, but they would only be of any use on a mid-engined car, and they are only stuck to the rear side window.
    Are these just fake “boy racer” add ons to make it look like it’s mid-engined ?
    Plus on the Concept artwork they are on the left hand side of the car and on the real car they are on the right side.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

I think they are designed to look like the fuel fillers you get in motorsport Pete. Obviously that’s nonsense as there’s no way the car is going to have an in cabin fuel tank, but that’s the way car design is going - concepts and production vehicles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    I’m always confused about this:
    If part of the side skirt is attached to the door, how does it open ?

You can see the panel gap in that picture Pete. Lots of supercars have quite wide sills - my guess is something similar has been done here?

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by marchutch View Post
    You can see the panel gap in that picture Pete. Lots of supercars have quite wide sills - my guess is something similar has been done here?

I understand that but it’s impossible for that door to open due to the angle of the gap.
    It would need to be angled the other way for the door to be openable.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by CiderFex View Post
    I understand that but it’s impossible for that door to open due to the angle of the gap.
    It would need to be angled the other way for the door to be openable.

Its only a concept. It doesn’t need to open
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz