Gp3 confirmation

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast
    Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    A lot left blank. No worse than the challenge I suppose. But being the top mini I dont want blanks

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by M600-RKJ View Post
    The interior looks very spartan without the TP

Blank spaces don’t bother me. If you want lots of spec and toys the GP is the wrong car and a 60th Edition or Challenge 210 would be a better option. In my opinion a GP isn’t about lots of spec.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Blank spaces don’t bother me. If you want lots of spec and toys the GP is the wrong car and a 60th Edition or Challenge 210 would be a better option. In my opinion a GP isn’t about lots of spec.
    I would agree if the gp wasnt coming with so much standard kit this time anyway

To my knowledge the only spec the gp ever got was heated seats

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by M600-RKJ View Post
    I would agree if the gp wasnt coming with so much standard kit this time anyway

To my knowledge the only spec the gp ever got was heated seats

Don’t think they are coming with a lot. They have the centre screen but MINI don’t do a car without the screen now.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Less buttons ........less weight
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Traffic Light Racer
    Car
    F56 Challenge 210,F56 JCW ,Mini F54 SD,GR Yaris ,BMW M2
    Just cancelled my order as not all UK cars are sold so going to wait and hopefully get one later with discount or a used one with low mileage.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Motoringfile have done an article on the arches CLICK

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    On another note the car as a whole looks brilliant and far better. Than what the test cars in the camo lead us to believe.

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Literally the first line and I've face palmed

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Bit crap that it doesnt actually go into any detail at all on the recycling of the carbon. There is 1 line where it states that the carbon come from the production of the i cars.

Also from looking at the material I would say it's closer to the Lamborghini forged carbon than a regular weaved carbon.

The forged carbon is also recycled then it goes through a very similar process to regular prepreg carbon where the fibre is impregnated with epoxy resin. By manufacturing the carbon with epoxy already in it you save weight by reducing excess resin. Then you have a prepreg sheet of recycled carbon.

Looking at the arches in the close up picture there isnt a weave it looks much more like chopstrand mat, which to me says the excess carbon from i3 and i8 production had been chopped up and then turned into a prepreg sheet.