Gp3 confirmation

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    That’s the first I’ve heard of two versions but IF it’s true it wouldn’t be a shock.
    I am very sceptical about the info but you never know...
    The quoted prices equals £40,563 and £38,808 at today’s rate which I personally think will lead to the increase in those that have already cancelled their order.
    The original did have the single option of with/without a/c but I don’t know of a single GP that did not have the a/c fitted.

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Quote Originally Posted by CiderFex View Post
    That’s the first I’ve heard of two versions but IF it’s true it wouldn’t be a shock.
    The quoted price = £40,563 at today’s rate which I personally think will lead to the increase in those that have already cancelled their order.

I think the £40k mark has been getting thrown around for a while so I dont think that should be much of a shock to those who placed serious orders

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Although from all the facebook comments I'm sure I've seen close to 3000 people say they have cancelled their order so I think some people are telling porkies.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by M600-RKJ View Post
    Although from all the facebook comments I'm sure I've seen close to 3000 people say they have cancelled their order so I think some people are telling porkies.

I’ve said for ages that it’d be a £40K car.
    I did cancel my order but does it count if I cancelled it before I actually placed it ?

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Quote Originally Posted by CiderFex View Post
    I’ve said for ages that it’d be a £40K car.
    I did cancel my order but does it count if I cancelled it before I actually placed it ?

Hahahaha.

Seems to be what most people have done

Yep I cancelled the order of the idea of me placing an order.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by M600-RKJ View Post
    Hahahaha.

Seems to be what most people have done

Yep I cancelled the order of the idea of me placing an order.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    “IF” the info is genuine it does make some sort of sense.
    For those who pay cash for their cars a £40K+ price tag for a MINI may seem just too much whereas £38K may seem more reasonable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CiderFex; 13th October 2019 at 10:29 AM.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    I don’t think they are doing it, if 2 specs is true, to have an expensive GP and a poverty spec are but more for those that will use their car daily and those that will use theirs as more of a toy, hence the track spec.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

The idea of 2 specs seems reasonable, after all Renault have done it for years with The Cup option.

But a 'Cup' spec jars massively with an autobox IMO

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon the fish View Post
    The idea of 2 specs seems reasonable, after all Renault have done it for years with The Cup option.

But a 'Cup' spec jars massively with an autobox IMO

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Well it took Renault 3 tries to make the EDC clio any good nobody reviewed it well until the trophy 220