Gp3 confirmation

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    I’m in full agreement with Eddie on this one. They’ve not even given it the now traditional GP Chilli Red mirror caps either.
    The more I see it, the more I honestly do think that it’s just a fashion accessory and is a blatant cash grab.
    With the GP1 & 2 all of the pre-release talk was about how it would handle and how much people were looking forward to driving it. 90% of the ore-release talk about the GP3 is just about the looks.
    Most people who have stumped up the deposit just seem to be bothered about owning one and not actually using it...

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.

I really want to like it, but I struggle, my first taste of the mini was the F56 JCW which felt like a special wee car indeed, I’ve never owned a GP but have always felt they were something very very special in the line up of that mk

This however looks like it’s driven through a cheaper version of Halfords and collected all the bolt on bits no other car would dare have ! I really don’t like the arch extensions, a poor attempt to add width to the car, proper wide arches would have looked soooo much better

Maybe I’ll like one in the metal

I do quite like the colour and would love to see it polished up in a decent bit of sunshine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    I’ll admit I like it, I was never a fan of the arches on the concept or the test cars. I also see that a lot of people are saying they don’t like the car but loved the arches and wing on the concept which have pretty much been carried over to the final car.

I like that MINI have stuck to a fairly recognisable GP colour scheme, bar the mirror caps that is an easy fix.

Im eager to see the final specs of the car and think it could be quite interesting.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

One half of Gobi and Sahara
    Car
    F56 JCW LCI 2
    I like it more than I thought I would, wasn’t sure when I seen the concept pictures but kept an open mind, the great thing about mini is every car is slightly different based on each persons likes and dislikes so I’m sure there will be some variations on everyone’s. At 306bhp it’s a hot hatch with more power than a Megane RS and about the same as a Civic Type R
    Live each day like it's your last....because one day it will be!

Car
    F55 Mini Cooper S 210
    I won't say I hate it until I've seen it in person, but going from those photos it's not great in my opinion. It does look like a standard JCW with some glued on parts from alibaba. I actually prefer it with the camo wrap...

You're going to need to buy a lot of back to black trim gel to keep all those arches from fading!! I thought trying to keep mine nice and black was tough, but oh boy that looks like a detailers nightmare!
    MINI F55 Cooper S 210
    Blazing Red II, 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s with Eagle F1s 225/45r17, JCW 210 Tuning Kit, Black Door Handles, Team HEKO Wind Deflectors, Black Grille and Grille Strip, Black Front and Rear Light Surrounds, Retrofitted Driving Modes, JB4 Tune

Car
    F54 Clubman JCW 306bhp
    To me it looks much better than I thought it would. I actually don’t mind the arches and think the colour combination works really well. I think the purple tinge to the paint will look amazing and quite unique in the sun.

Looking forward to seeing one in the flesh.

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    Nice to finally see it without the camo wrap, and while I have reservations about the arches I do think it’s a good looking car and I suspect the paint might look really nice with the sun on it. I like that MINI have kept a few nods back to the previous incarnations but haven’t let that stop them from doing something a bit different.

I remember seeing the concept photos for the first time and being sure the final version would be nothing like it (in true concept style), but to see the final version has kept a lot of the same elements is really nice. Strange to see so many who liked the concept then don’t like this when it’s essentially a real world version of what MINI showed us.

A lot of owners have been asking for a 300hp, 3 door hatch MINI for a while now and finally they’ve listened, can’t wait for a ride in one.

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    I said I liked it as it was... it looks nothing like the concept, the concept was a proper stripped out track car, it also wasn't just a JCW bodykit with crap arches. The arches on the concept although not totally my cup of tea, fitted in better as they worked in conjunction with the front and rear bumpers and weren't a half arsed attempt.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    This article says that most of the parts are standard JCW items with some having just a few small tweaks.
    This comes from a bloke who owns a GP2 and actually had a good look around, and then drove, the GP3.
    He makes a great point by saying that the Challenge is the much better of the two, as a drivers car, due to the adjustability of it.
    I’d take the specifically designed tyres part of it with a pinch of salt though because that decision is always based on which tyre manufacturer offers the best deal at the time.

https://drivetribe.com/p/the-new-min...Rv26NKKt21gw4Q

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.

JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    Please can they keep camo wrap as a colour

I think it's going to be a marmite car, my only complaint is the cut out where the fuel cap meets the arch, shame they could not have moved the fuel cap a bit higher.

Davy
    2009 Mini One Graphite, Minibitz Stubby aeril, Minibitz Beltline Kit, Headlight and rear lights dechromed Minibitz Black Mini Badges, Front Tow Hook, Pipercross Air Filter, Scorpion Red Power Non Reasonated Exhaust, JCW R105 Alloys! Sunstrip, Tartan Interior Mirror Cover, Osram Nightbreakers, Halfords Super Advanced Sidelight Bulbs, Black Rear Spoiler, Ultraguage, Smoked Side Repeaters, GP2 JCW Gear Lever, SMPS Black Grille Slats, Neo Brothers Strutbrace, Yellow Details..........What's next to do??

**Mini One Graphite with Added JCW**