Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Gp3 confirmation

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S

I wondered if the part in the video where the rear is quite loose if that was then testing the gp traction mode

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

The stickered one is running enough negative camber at the back to tame any oversteer I would have thought

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    F56 JCW Challenge & R55 Clubvan

Some interior pics

HERE
    MINI F56 John Cooper Works Challenge 20 - JCW Shift Light, JCW Pro Mats, JCW Carbon Fibre Gearknob, JCW Pro Diffuser, Chilli Red Engine Cover, Carbon Fuel Filler, Black Door Handles, DuellAG Splitter, DuellAG Carbon Fibre Spoiler, Airtec Intercooler, AWE Tuning S-FLO CAI, RSI Carbon Fibre Big Scoop, Mintex Challenge Track Pads - Still More To Come

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, Black Rota Blitz

Car

The interior looks very disappointing and hopefully only due to it being a test car
    MINI F56 John Cooper Works Challenge 20 - JCW Shift Light, JCW Pro Mats, JCW Carbon Fibre Gearknob, JCW Pro Diffuser, Chilli Red Engine Cover, Carbon Fuel Filler, Black Door Handles, DuellAG Splitter, DuellAG Carbon Fibre Spoiler, Airtec Intercooler, AWE Tuning S-FLO CAI, RSI Carbon Fibre Big Scoop, Mintex Challenge Track Pads - Still More To Come

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, Black Rota Blitz

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S

Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    The interior looks very disappointing and hopefully only due to it being a test car
    I'd be very shocked if the gp didnt get a dash retrim, bespoke seats and some new dash fascias

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Car
    F55 Mini Cooper S 210

Surely that's just for testing because it's the exact same as any standard car except from different seats and a digital dash lol
    MINI F55 Cooper S 210
    Blazing Red II, 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s with Eagle F1s 225/45r17, JCW 210 Tuning Kit, Black Door Handles, Team HEKO Wind Deflectors, Black Grille and Grille Strip, Black Front and Rear Light Surrounds, Retrofitted Driving Modes, JB4 Tune

Car

The bit I find disappointing is the standard seats. They appear to be the same as the JCW seats that are available now. I wasn’t expecting trims to be on show in the picture but was expecting a better seat

The current JCW seats look great but leave a lot to be desired on track. I'll be really disappointed if there isn't some measure of improvement on them. Granted, the JCW isn't a track car but I think it's fair to expect that something like the GP3 will potentially see a fair bit of enthusiastic/ track driving.
    MINI F56 John Cooper Works
    18" Cup Spokes with Yokohama Advan AD08Rs, JCW Pro Aero Kit, JCW Pro Exhaust