F56 wiring diagram

Hybrid View

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Classic minivan & F56 Diesel
    Having recently purchased a Diesel F56, the car has a "USB" but i would like to continue using it for my radio, I was thinking of fitting a dash cam hard wired, but I haven't been able to find a workshop manual for the 14 Diesel, the only Haynes manuals go up to 13, can anyone assist? I need to know where to take off the live from the ignition.

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    I can’t see the F56 or the F54 being too different although I haven’t checked the fuse box for my F56 and compared it to the F54. Anyway I put a note on here about hardwiring a dash cam in the F54 which will apply to the F56 too. It’s easy enough that’s for sure but if you need any info just ask away I’ll do my best to help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    Clubman Cooper S All4
    Quote Originally Posted by EcosseGP View Post
    I can’t see the F56 or the F54 being too different although I haven’t checked the fuse box for my F56 and compared it to the F54. Anyway I put a note on here about hardwiring a dash cam in the F54 which will apply to the F56 too. It’s easy enough that’s for sure but if you need any info just ask away I’ll do my best to help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    My fuse box from 2017 Cooper S Clubman...
    I found 2 live empty fuse slots to piggy back / "add a circuit" fuse spur onto...
    One was permanently live - for "parking mode" the other was "ignition on" live...

http://newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/...0&d=1549745226
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20190110_074721.jpg