Bonnet scoop wrapping

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Car
    F55 Mini Cooper S 210
    Yeah I have a sheet of carbon fiber I may try again.

It's not that bad for the beltline because it's a roll already sized to fit. You just need time to get it round the bends and take care when cutting the ends.

Which exhaust have you got? I've got the pro exhaust, so mine just unbolt with an hex key and they slide off.
    MINI F55 Cooper S 210
    Blazing Red II, 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s with Eagle F1s 225/45r17, JCW 210 Tuning Kit, Black Door Handles, Team HEKO Wind Deflectors, Black Grille and Grille Strip, Black Front and Rear Light Surrounds, Retrofitted Driving Modes, JB4 Tune

Ah ok, I may invest in a roll of beltline

I’ve got the standard JCW exhaust, not the pro sadly, really wanted one but was advised because I’ve a newer JCW tested under more stringent emissions test that if I fit the pro exhaust my warranty would be void if anything went wrong in the car ! I have a set of pro tips to fit to the exhaust if I can get the originals removed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    F55 Mini Cooper S 210
    That's a shame, hopefully they release a newer version of the pro exhaust for the vehicles with PPF. I don't think I could own a mini without it now...

I found this from another forum about the exhaust tip removal from a standard JCW:

It is held by pressure clips/brackets on the inside of the Tip that basically pushes against the inner pipe coming out of the muffler.*Removal Tip (the way I did it) :*Use a flat piece of wood and put it against the back of the tip. Hammer the wood pushing the tip towards the end of the car.*After the Tip starts moving you can use your hands and pull it out.*To re install is just the opposite, but you do not need a hammer. Just push it back with moderate force and it should lock in place.*
    MINI F55 Cooper S 210
    Blazing Red II, 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s with Eagle F1s 225/45r17, JCW 210 Tuning Kit, Black Door Handles, Team HEKO Wind Deflectors, Black Grille and Grille Strip, Black Front and Rear Light Surrounds, Retrofitted Driving Modes, JB4 Tune

Yeah I was a bit gutted I couldn’t fit one as I’d heard one on another car in the showroom at the time

Ah nice one on the exhaust tip removal, I’ll try to get to that next weekend if I get a chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk