MINI Passport

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Does anyone remember this? Or even better does anyone still have one? Found this is a drawer the other day.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1A9EB6E6-DA16-4656-BF94-25EDE54310CA.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	7738
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    I seen this on Instagram, thought it was cool and then looked on eBay, going for a lot of pennies.....

Davy

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    I’ve not seen those before, nice shout William.

About the only “old” MINI memorabilia that I have are these two “Which Hue Are You ?” packs from November 2001.
    I’ve no idea what they are worth but I just couldn’t bring myself to part with them anyways.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

I think I've got everything from 2003 when I got my Cooper, then 2005 when I got the JCW. I never bin anything, so I'm sure I've got that passport with all my old tax discs etc. All in a giant bag, kind of in order.

Sure I've still even got the little bottle of champagne you used to get as well

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    I also have a MINJ adventure kit as well that included a toothbrush and some other bits.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Wish I had an original passport from 2001 to go with my OBL car.

Ive had several passports over the years when getting a new car (my first new one in 2002) but they are all since long thrown out.

I do have a set of the original 2001 brochures to go with my OBL car and also a press launch pack that would have been with the car when it was used for the press to drive.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    Wish I had an original passport from 2001 to go with my OBL car.

Ive had several passports over the years when getting a new car (my first new one in 2002) but they are all since long thrown out.

I do have a set of the original 2001 brochures to go with my OBL car and also a press launch pack that would have been with the car when it was used for the press to drive.
    Think I've still got most of that stuff as well Ian....I know I still have the passport

- - - Updated - - -

I've also got the mini rucsack that came with all the car care goodies in it
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'