4 months into ownership

Well after 4 months of F56 JCW ownership I can confirm I’m a mini convert, after 8 years of various Audi TT’s I wasn’t sure how I’d gel with the little mini, but I’m a true convert, it’s a cracking wee car, lots of power, great exhaust sound in sport mode, very comfortable car to drive, great infotainment set up, great handling and a lovely looking wee car.

The only thing I’d say that’s missing from my car would be the Harmon Karden sound system and a JCW Pro exhaust for more pops and bangs.

I’m sure all who own a mini aren’t surprised at the above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by goggs; 30th October 2019 at 10:11 PM.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Glad your enjoying the mini

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    I’m a mini addict too, after 3 months ownership, mine might be a 1.4 but it’s the most fun car I have driven. Never considered a mini before until the initial test drive.

Glad you are enjoying yours.

Davy

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    I’m glad that you’re happy with your decision to purchase a MINI.

Since buying GP1499 in Apr ‘12 I’ve never regretted one single minute of owning a MINI.
    For me personally being part of the MINI scene has changed a tad from Day One though.
    It used to be 95% about owning a MINI and 5% about the shows/runs/meets and the people that I met.
    I’ve said for years though that it’s now 5% - 95% the other way.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    Spot on Ciderfex, I think when you get a Iconic car like the Mini you get wrapped up in the whole scene, I did not envisage when I got the Mini that I would be going to Mini at Home this Year or Mega Mini Meet, I just wanted a fun weekend car when I bought the Mini, but it's now my everyday car in the fact I love driving it!

Davy

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisterboy View Post
    Spot on Ciderfex, I think when you get a Iconic car like the Mini you get wrapped up in the whole scene, I did not envisage when I got the Mini that I would be going to Mini at Home this Year or Mega Mini Meet, I just wanted a fun weekend car when I bought the Mini, but it's now my everyday car in the fact I love driving it!

Davy
    I just bought the GP because I wanted it.
    I had no idea what I was getting myself in to with the MINI Social Scene.
    I’ve still got no regrets.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Pleased your enjoying your car. Looks brilliant
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Tbh I expected the mini to be just an itch I’d scratch them move on to the next but just like the TT I’ve really grown to love the thing, was truly unexpected but it’s happened, as said it’s a fun car to drive, it’s addictive, I’ve already spent a small fortune swapping bits over, it ticks all the boxes so it’s a keeper for the foreseeable, just need to get along to some meets now !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Glad that you’re enjoying the car and like most of us they do win you over. I don’t think I’ve spoken to any MINI owner who hasn’t changed at least one thing to add their touch but that’s what makes them part of the family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.