Is it honestly worthwhile getting the above ?

I’ve just called Stratstone MINI @ Donny to book in Rocky for a service and M.O.T.
It had a full service last January at Knights MINI @ Stafford, just before I bought it.
The young lass said “the price is £251 for a full service.”
Surely the details for Rocky would be on the MINI database as only needing a minor service not another full service ?
I explained to her that it would only need a minor service, which is £120 (engine oil, oil filter and cabin filter).
The young lass then quoted me £150 for a minor service which included engine oil, oil filter, cabin filter and “topping up of the screenwash” !!!

She just couldn’t answer me as to why it was an extra £30 just to top up the screenwash and I said that it wouldn’t need doing anyways because I top it up myself on a regular basis !!!

She did then try to explain but I’d lost my rag by then, said “thanks for your help” and then hung up.
I just do not that kind of grief when trying to get my car serviced.
I’m thinking that I may as well just go to my local mechanic, Jonno, who we trust with all four cars, and get Rocky serviced and M.O.T.’d without any B.S. or hassle.
I’m looking at keeping Rocky for many a year to come and I’m thinking that having the dealer stamps will not make much of a difference to a car that’s currently covering 15K miles per year.
I may get it serviced twice per year with Jonno just for my own piece of mind...

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.