Dealer Service Stamps...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Aye Davy, I’m going back to my tried and tested method of only using independents.
    I’m ringing Mat @ SuperMINI (he’s the guy I bought the GP3 posters from) at 10:30 this morning.
    He’s only available by appointment only and I’m just hoping he can fit me in for Monday 28th.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Just booked in at SuperMINIUK.
    Service (oil change (Castrol Edge Titanium), oil filter, micro filter) and MOT for £119.

I’ll be chatting to Mat when I’m down there to get some pricing for “various” other “things” as well.

Last edited by CiderFex; 16th January 2019 at 01:10 PM.

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Mini one 1.5d
    I will be using my own fella from now. My 40k old mini came with a 'full service history' from John Clark, but hadn't seen a garage for two years and 26k miles because of this 'condition based servicing'...car tells owner when it needs an oil change. Not on my watch, I do a lot of miles and car will be going to 10k intervals, I need it to cover another 100k in next five years, so false economy to do anything else.

Or am i just old and don't understand modern engines?

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggbn View Post
    I will be using my own fella from now. My 40k old mini came with a 'full service history' from John Clark, but hadn't seen a garage for two years and 26k miles because of this 'condition based servicing'...car tells owner when it needs an oil change. Not on my watch, I do a lot of miles and car will be going to 10k intervals, I need it to cover another 100k in next five years, so false economy to do anything else.

Or am i just old and don't understand modern engines?
    N’ah, that’s the sensible thing to do.

I’m gonna be averaging about 15K miles per year in mine and I’m very tempted to have mine serviced every 9 months.

I’ve always had oil and filter changes once per year (4000mls) on all the TT’s I owned, the JCW will be no different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk