For sale: R56 Cooper S JCW rear exhaust. I’ve sold my MINI but removed this before it went.

* As fitted as standard to the JCW versions, slightly louder than standard Cooper S exhaust.
* Fits the standard Cooper S R56.
* Genuine MINI part.
* Part no. 18 307 646 678.
* Only covered approx. 3,000 miles – I owned it from new having bought it direct from MINI/BMW.

Note: it requires a 55mm clamp (MINI part no 18 307 560 778 which costs approx. £30) to fit, THIS CLAMP IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS SALE.

Very easy to fit. Simply measure and cut your Cooper S exhaust and this will fit using the 55mm clamping sleeve and fits on the existing exhaust hangers and rubber mounts. Easy enough to refit the original too at a later date reusing the same clamp.

Great upgrade/modification for Cooper S. Gives a slightly louder exhaust sound plus pops and bangs on overrun, without droning. Just what the Cooper S should sound like as standard really. If you think the standard Cooper S exhaust is too muted then this is perfect for you.

Located in Falkirk for viewing/collection, but can post for £23 fully insured via Parcelforce48.

Looking for £250, willing to discuss.

Cheers,
Ally

Pics here: https://www.flickr.com/gp/a11y_m/5q84c2