Carly Coding OBD device...

Car
    Clubman Cooper S All4
    Hi,
    I found this youtube clip on coding Minis and really fancied a few of the mods...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9woJLUrL7I

Does anyone know if the Carly Code device is good and would help in achieving those mods?

Mine is F54 2017, Cooper S Clubman.

Also... What difference is the Carly Lite and Carly Pro - apart from price - for Android?

Thanks in advance.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Carly light won’t allow you to code and you will also need to purchase a Carly OBD. adapter as well as the app
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Also what Idrive system do you have? The one shown in the video or the newest version as some of the coding in the video isn’t available for the latest version
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    Clubman Cooper S All4
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Also what Idrive system do you have? The one shown in the video or the newest version as some of the coding in the video isn’t available for the latest version
    Thanks for the response...
    If by "iDrive" you mean the control interface for the central control screen... then I have the panel beside the parking brake switch with the touch sensitive knob, (no tittering) and the menu button with 4 other buttons around it... plus a back button & option button behind.

Pardon my ignorance...
    Last edited by Iain; 9th January 2019 at 04:32 PM.

Car
    Clubman Cooper S All4
    Carly light won’t allow you to code and you will also need to purchase a Carly OBD. adapter as well as the app
    What functions does the Carly Lite have then, please?
    Just the warning code facility?

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Iain View Post
    Thanks for the response...
    If by "iDrive" you mean the control interface for the central control screen... then I have the panel beside the parking brake switch with the touch sensitive knob, (no tittering) and the menu button with 4 other buttons around it... plus a back button & option button behind.

Pardon my ignorance...
    I mean the actual programme it’s self shown on the centre screen.. Does it match that in the video or is it the new version.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Iain View Post
    What functions does the Carly Lite have then, please?
    Just the warning code facility?
    Not a great deal. Can’t fully remember what but next to nothing

Car
    Clubman Cooper S All4
    I mean the actual programme it’s self shown on the centre screen.. Does it match that in the video or is it the new version.
    No, my screen looks different to the one in the video.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Then some of the things your wanting coded won’t work such as tyre temp