MINI Mania Knockhill 5th May 2019

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    I've logged on with Knockhill and affiliated myself with NMS.

I added my cars to the 'my cars' section. Will purchase tickets as soon as I have confirmed what car/cars I am taking.

There could be a flaw in this though. I will probably be attending Knockhill on the 19th May with the FocusRSOC for the Ford Live day. I need to purchase tickets for that too and be on their stand with the RS. However, knockhill now thinks I am affiliated with NMS and obviously NMS wont be showing at a Ford day.
    Knockhill don't have the option on their web site to be affiliated with more than one club.

I'm sure I wont be the only person that is going to run into difficulties with their new 'poor' system.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    It is a very poor system Ian. I’ve already sent them a message with my concerns with how they now want us to book tickets etc. Just goes to show digital isn’t always better.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F55 Mini Cooper S 210
    I've just spoken to someone at knockhill. They've had to cancel my tickets and resend them again..
    MINI F55 Cooper S 210
    Blazing Red II, 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s with Eagle F1s 225/45r17, JCW 210 Tuning Kit, Black Door Handles, Team HEKO Wind Deflectors, Black Grille and Grille Strip, Black Front and Rear Light Surrounds, Retrofitted Driving Modes, JB4 Tune

JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    Agree it’s not the perfect system, hopefully a wee bit of feedback will help them to improve the digital aspect.

Davy

Car
    F55 Mini Cooper S 210
    My tickets finally arrived today!
    MINI F55 Cooper S 210
    Blazing Red II, 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s with Eagle F1s 225/45r17, JCW 210 Tuning Kit, Black Door Handles, Team HEKO Wind Deflectors, Black Grille and Grille Strip, Black Front and Rear Light Surrounds, Retrofitted Driving Modes, JB4 Tune

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    While I agree that the system isn't the best it does appear to allow you to have multiple cars and be a member of multiple clubs so they've got that part right. Its just that the front end of it needs to be a bit more thought out and flow smoother.

I imagine the whole approving folk as a member of NMS thing is proving to be a pain for William as well.

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Cooper S (F55)
    Hi William,

Tickets ordered today.

Colin.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Andysdad View Post
    Hi William,

Tickets ordered today.

Colin.
    Perfect thanks
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

L Plates
    Car
    JCW Paceman ALL4
    Sorry to be yet another person to mention Knockhill’s site but I registered my car and put down NMS as the club a few days ago but it’s still “pending”. Anything you can do William so I can buy my tickets? Thank you kindly!

I can't seem to select what club on the dropdown menu on the knockhill site

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk