MINI Mania Knockhill 5th May 2019

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Great to see everyone today, cars all looked fantastic despite yesterday's weather. All the love and wishes from NMS folks was most appreciated. Got a bit tired in the end, but it was well worth it. Sorry the "Chuck Wagon" wasn't fully loaded as usual, but Mom's been a busy girl recently.....running after me...lol.
    Nice pics Chloe, keep them coming everyone. Thanks again William, Brian and the team.

JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    Thanks once again guys for the day, I think I have wind tan somehow..... fantastic bunch of people the Mini Family are. Too many photos taken, but once uploaded will just post a link, well done to Mr Morgan for best standard of Mini.

Davy
    2009 Mini One Graphite, Minibitz Stubby aeril, Minibitz Beltline Kit, Headlight and rear lights dechromed Minibitz Black Mini Badges, Front Tow Hook, Pipercross Air Filter, Scorpion Red Power Non Reasonated Exhaust, JCW R105 Alloys! Sunstrip, Tartan Interior Mirror Cover, Osram Nightbreakers, Halfords Super Advanced Sidelight Bulbs, Black Rear Spoiler, Ultraguage, Smoked Side Repeaters, GP2 JCW Gear Lever, SMPS Black Grille Slats, Neo Brothers Strutbrace, Yellow Details..........What's next to do??

**Mini One Graphite with Added JCW**

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Thanks to everyone who came along today. It was a great despite the lack of organisation from Knockhill and have got to say that this was by far the worst year for getting things organised for this show from booking tickets to getting everyone parked together. But as always NMS members always make up for this with a smile and plenty of laughs throughout the day.

Well done to Pete and the the other winners today and also to MMS for best stand.

I’ll post up some pictures after my dinner
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingerlugs View Post
    Huge thanks to Brian and William for a great welcome back. Had a fab day, got the clubbie on the track, blethered to loads of folk and had a great time. Thanks all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great to see you Craig and pleased you had a good day
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    DSC_0185 by William Harper, on Flickr
    DSC_0181 by William Harper, on Flickr
    DSC_0187 by William Harper, on Flickr
    DSC_0192 by William Harper, on Flickr
    DSC_0192 by William Harper, on Flickr
    DSC_0207 by William Harper, on Flickr
    DSC_0209 by William Harper, on Flickr

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Firstly thank you to William for the organisation and to Christina & Brian for their generous hospitality and a huge thanks for all of you that were in attendance.
    It was a real but welcomed surprise to see Malcolm and Siobhan there and it was great to chat to you both.
    Thank you for all of your congratulations, that trophy was completely unexpected but it is very welcome.

It’s just my luck that I spend all week modding my car and win a trophy for a standard one.
    lol
    May be my mods need to stand out a bit more in future.

Yeah, it did seem to a bit lacking from the organisers side of things if I’m honest.

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.

JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    Cracking pics William, thinking about it now it just seemed a bit of a farce re organisation but as you said it’s the members that make the day.

Well I spent two hours last night uploading the parade Video to My You Tube Channel.

Hope you enjoy now going to spend time today going through my photos.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gPj-Gb_xjiE
    2009 Mini One Graphite, Minibitz Stubby aeril, Minibitz Beltline Kit, Headlight and rear lights dechromed Minibitz Black Mini Badges, Front Tow Hook, Pipercross Air Filter, Scorpion Red Power Non Reasonated Exhaust, JCW R105 Alloys! Sunstrip, Tartan Interior Mirror Cover, Osram Nightbreakers, Halfords Super Advanced Sidelight Bulbs, Black Rear Spoiler, Ultraguage, Smoked Side Repeaters, GP2 JCW Gear Lever, SMPS Black Grille Slats, Neo Brothers Strutbrace, Yellow Details..........What's next to do??

**Mini One Graphite with Added JCW**

Want More BHP!
    Car
    R55 Clubman JCW
    Thanks to the NMS team.

Callum and me had a great day out, despite my best efforts in flattening the battery over Fri and Sat trying to get the Clubman clean. Callum absolutely
    loved the parade lap, and just about filled the memory card on the camera, I've not had a chance to get through them yet.

William, thanks for the stickers, sorry I didn't get them on yesterday but I forgot my tape measure and spirit level so didn't want to risk it.

Always enjoy chatting (learnt some good stuff), and seeing the NMS cars in the flesh, good to get a few more Clubbys. The highlight for me was the WC50 (again) - sorry Malcolm I didn't get time
    to properly introduce myself and get a proper look around it, but good to see yourselves and the car there.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Sadly I didn’t take many pics, or any video, yesterday even though I’d taken two new cameras with me.

I did manage to take a few with the new SONY picture box though.

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.
    Last edited by CiderFex; 6th May 2019 at 11:13 AM.

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Great pics everybody. Well done Pete!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!