Quote Originally Posted by EcosseGP View Post
That’s OK I’m happy to help and sorry I didn’t get more photos ...

You’ll need a mini one and a standard one IMO. The reason for that is the majority of the fuses for a permanent live are full size and the switched feed ones are the micro ones. You could use two micro ones but I’m not too sure that over time they’ll not work there way loose so I just played it safe and got one of each then wired the cut wires to a connector (but you don’t need to do that). Just buy a wee O or maybe better a U ring and crimp it to the earth wire and you’ll be able to slide it in behind the nut (think it’s a 13mm) and that’ll save you trying to get the nut all the way off.

I thought they’d be an airbag in the A pillar but def none in mine as if there had been I’d have taped it to the pillar so it didn’t get caught on anything.

I just prefer to keep away from OBD port it saves any issues and every thing seems easier to find power wise from the passenger side.

I’ve never had any issues since the install and the parking mode disables once you start up the car and move off.

It’s worth taking off the queue moving, etc as they can be annoying after the first few times the unit beeps. I’ve also found the speed camera warning is very slow and you’re usually past them before the unit beeps so I’ll be taking that off next time I update the unit.

Anything to do with the unit itself you’d be better asking Pete as he knows more about that than me ... at the mo !
The reason I use the OBD is that I bought the Valentine 1 Savvy which in addition taking it's power from the OBD also uses the speed feed to only activate the speed detector OVER a preset speed...
http://www.valentine1.com/savvy/

Thanks again for your time and help!