Air intakes for 2018 F56?

Car
    Mini Cooper S (F56 S2)
    Hey folks, next year I plan on doing some upgrades and wanna get the obvious ones done first. I’m gonna get a JCW exhaust for the snap crackle and pops, but would also like to get an air intake, and am looking for opinions on the best options?

I’m looking for good quality and volume mostly. I wanna hear the blow off inside the car, ideally.

Sorry if there is already a post about this, but the search just showed me everything ever posted with F56 in the title, and “air intake” alone wasn’t any better lol. Feel free to paste a link if it’s relevant.

Cheers.

Car
    Mini Cooper S (F56 S2)
    Nice, thanks for that! Which one sounded better? k&N or Cravenspeed? I have a Cooper S, so going by your test, an intake would be a good shout for me.

Also interested in your thoughts on the two exhaust systems?

My 2018 JCW was one of the later models before production stopped for the emissions thing, as it was tested to newer emissions testing I can’t fit a jcw pro exhaust as mini say it will invalidate any warranty !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    Mini Cooper S (F56 S2)
    Quote Originally Posted by goggs View Post
    My 2018 JCW was one of the later models before production stopped for the emissions thing, as it was tested to newer emissions testing I can’t fit a jcw pro exhaust as mini say it will invalidate any warranty !

Really? why would an OEM part invalidate the warranty?! That’s a bit ****!

Thanks for the other replies folks

Exactly my argument as I really wanted one, apparently the emissions testing is the issue, not sure if anything was tweaked in relation to fuelling etc but I was told if anything went wrong that they could point to the pro system bmw would walk away