F55/56 coilovers?

Car
    F55 Mini Cooper S 210
    Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has any coil overs for sale? Looking to replace my lowering springs with coils and before I take the plunge of spending a crazy amount of money, I thought i would see if I could pick up a bargain first :)

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    MINI F55 Cooper S 210
    Blazing Red II, 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s with Eagle F1s 225/45r17, JCW 210 Tuning Kit, Black Door Handles, Team HEKO Wind Deflectors, Black Grille and Grille Strip, Black Front and Rear Light Surrounds, Retrofitted Driving Modes, JB4 Tune

Car
    Mini R53 Cooper S BEP
    How did you find the ride on lowering springs if you don’t mind me asking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    F55 Mini Cooper S 210
    I didn't really notice much difference in terms of comfort. After a couple weeks of if bedding in, it went a little firmer but nothing crazy.

I went with H&R springs and they have been fantastic.

It made the car look and feel so much better. But my car is a F55 which sits a bit higher than the F56 and springs wasn't low enough for me. So I've ordered coils now :)

MINI F55 Cooper S 210
    Blazing Red II, 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s with Eagle F1s 225/45r17, JCW 210 Tuning Kit, Black Door Handles, Team HEKO Wind Deflectors, Black Grille and Grille Strip, Black Front and Rear Light Surrounds, Retrofitted Driving Modes, JB4 Tune

Car
    Mini R53 Cooper S BEP
    That’s good to hear. I’m considering springs for my F54 clubman which has the adaptive dampers fitted. My car also sits quite high at the front but I can’t justify the expense of a full set of coilovers unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    F55 Mini Cooper S 210
    Yeah you're pretty limited in terms of coilovers for DDC. Would definitely recommend springs, cheap and cheerful and gives you the look/feel.

Remember to get it aligned after a few weeks of fitting in case anything is out.

MINI F55 Cooper S 210

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    They’ll be a set of springs heading onto the Clubby when I get a chance. I’ve got a set of AC Schnitzer springs on the F56 and I’ve had no issues with them so far. They’re very compromising and tbh I think they’re every bit as good as the Eibach Pros that is usually put on.
    I’m not a fan of coil overs but maybe they’ve changed since I last had a set on the car !
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.