Oscars - Best dealership - Update

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    The Dogfather
    Sorry Brian can't count that as a vote!

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    I have found JC in Aberdeen ok. They fix things as quickly as they can and I'm quie happy with the mini sales team there as well as the service dept. My only gripe would be I dont like the way staff from the BMW section try weighing you up if you're standing waiting for someone to attend. This happened to me yesterday. I didn't pass the 'worth speaking to test' coz I had to wait for the service guy who recognized me to get back to his desk before I was spoken to :(. This kinda stuff annoys me no end.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Julz
    That's not very nice Sheilz:( Must admit, most of the folk in JC's in Dundee know me cause I've been in there so bloomin' often (usually for buying things, not for faults!!)

euan
    I never had any problem with Eastern in Edinburgh, popped me up the list for my S (the slot was supposed to be the next demo car) and were always more than helpful in getting the problems on my Cooper fixed. Mind you, Greg replaced the guy I dealt with (who's name escapes me, no idea where he went, he had worked at Alfa before though. Anyone?)

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    quote:Originally posted by Julz

That's not very nice Sheilz:( Must admit, most of the folk in JC's in Dundee know me cause I've been in there so bloomin' often (usually for buying things, not for faults!!)
    I'm not sure if it was the jeans or the hair though this is well-toned down now. Even so it shouldn't be necessary to dress up just to get service. I walked away at one point when I felt the hairs on the back of my neck starting to rise - no point in responding to rudeness with more rudeness. I guess I'm not used to being treated like that. I perhaps need to do a few workshops with them on anti-discriminatory practice!

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

The Dogfather
    I find the BMW staff in JC's Aberdeen rude as well, Matt and Anne are fine though!

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by Big Col

quote:Originally posted by lightbody

My nomination is for Harry Fairbairn.
    <splutters> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I drive for 45 miles just to avoid them!!! Arrogant bunch of snooty so and so's!:disapprove:

Actually...I think I'll have to revise this to a "maybe" Menzies. I guess it'll depend on how a certain super salesman performs over the next few weeks...
    I'm working on it Col......

Car
    Mini Cooper
    There is a strange attitude in dealers where the BMW staff are seperate to the Mini staff. I've often come across the "no idea, I know only BMWs, you need to speak to the Mini person" attitude - even got this on a test drive when I asked about things! Not a very good way to organise things if they expect Mini customers to be tempted to buy a larger BMW.

The Dogfather
    I wouldn't be tempted to buy a BM even if the staff were fantastic. I've really gone off German cars of late. My choice of premium car would be a Jag or Lexus.

Mini Me
    quote:Originally posted by bad dog mini

I wouldn't be tempted to buy a BM even if the staff were fantastic. I've really gone off German cars of late. My choice of premium car would be a Jag or Lexus.
    Me want jag as well,nice wheels