For those that don’t like the Union Jack lights

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    There is now an official MINI retrofit to revert back to the pre LCI style. Brilliant news in my opinion as I’m not a huge fan of the Union Jack lights but they aes growing on me.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

I’ve been surprised at the number of positive comments I’ve had regarding the Union Jack lights, I wasn’t sold on them but after a few months of ownership I like them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    I'm actually quite a fan of the new lights. Although I do think you have to have your side lights on constantly as just the brake light looks a bit pants.

I'm keeping tab on a guy in Taiwan producing his interpretation of the UJ lights for all generations of mini. He has r50-53 lights and is about to start work on r55 lights

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    I’m certainly liking them more than I originally did but far from wanting them on my car.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    Got to admit I was not a fan when I first seen them in pictures, but have to admit seeing them in the flesh they are quite funky, would not mind a set to try and retrofit to mine. Done that once on one my old cars, I retrofitted LED tail lights from the Hybrid Model to my car with standard bulbs.

Davy

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Did not like the pics of the U J lights but changing my mind and they are not bad
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    I didn't like them when the LCi pics were first released, but now that they are actually on the cars and I see them in person they look good.

I have had plenty people comment positively when they see them lit up on my car.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    I did love them at first but now there are way too many MINI’s on the road with them that they’ve now become the norm.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Quote Originally Posted by CiderFex View Post
    I did love them at first but now there are way too many MINI’s on the road with them that they’ve now become the norm.

that's because they are the norm for all LCI minis.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    that's because they are the norm for all LCI minis.
    Thanks for that.