Thread: Door popping open issue !

Default Door popping open issue !

Iím assuming this is to do with the cold spell weíre having but this morning I defrosted the car, opened the passenger door then closed it, it popped back open, I had to push it shut it around 4 times before it clicked shut, on the drive to work the door again popped open a further 3 times ! Luckily it did not fully open as it caught on the lock !
    Anyone else had this type of issue happen on an F56 ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    R53 and F56

Not had this happen on the F56 but it used to happen occasionally in the R53. As soon as the car warmed up inside it never did it again ...
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Itís weird, hoping it resolves itself although Iíll get them to check it next week when itís in

Car
    F56 JCW Challenge & R55 Clubvan

Odd, never something I’ve came across. I know my R53 doors where a little difficult to open in the cold but other than that
    MINI F56 John Cooper Works Challenge 20 - JCW Shift Light, JCW Pro Mats, JCW Carbon Fibre Gearknob, JCW Pro Diffuser, Chilli Red Engine Cover, Carbon Fuel Filler, Black Door Handles, DuellAG Splitter, DuellAG Carbon Fibre Spoiler, Airtec Intercooler, AWE Tuning S-FLO CAI, RSI Carbon Fibre Big Scoop, Mintex Challenge Track Pads - Still More To Come

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, Black Rota Blitz

Been fine today, Iíll keep an eye on it, sales chap thought it may be a window drop issue but it dropped and raised ok when opened and eventually closed