Hi

Threaded View

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    2004 mini cooper s
    Hi there my name is Scott and am from Falkirk, I have always wanted a mini cooper s R53 but never really had a chance to get one before now. I have had a countryman cooper s before and just recently sold my 2017 black edition civic type r to make way for my family sized X3. With that being said I missed having something to play about with. I was going to buy a 2004/5 R53 that was near mint and then along came the one I actually bought. Me being me I never leave anything alone so when a project mini with seized engine came along I decided that this was the perfect little project for m to play with and get it to standard I wanted.

Anyway onto the car

2004 Mini Cooper S in Black

109000mies on the clock with full service history up to 2015, after this it appears not to have been looked after as much and has been run dry.

Also has been completely covered in aftermarket stick on chrome.

I will put a project thread up on the gallery.
    Last edited by scottw341; 30th November 2018 at 08:53 PM.