Hi

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    2004 mini cooper s
    Hi there my name is Scott and am from Falkirk, I have always wanted a mini cooper s R53 but never really had a chance to get one before now. I have had a countryman cooper s before and just recently sold my 2017 black edition civic type r to make way for my family sized X3. With that being said I missed having something to play about with. I was going to buy a 2004/5 R53 that was near mint and then along came the one I actually bought. Me being me I never leave anything alone so when a project mini with seized engine came along I decided that this was the perfect little project for m to play with and get it to standard I wanted.

Anyway onto the car

2004 Mini Cooper S in Black

109000mies on the clock with full service history up to 2015, after this it appears not to have been looked after as much and has been run dry.

Also has been completely covered in aftermarket stick on chrome.

I will put a project thread up on the gallery.
    Last edited by scottw341; 30th November 2018 at 08:53 PM.

Test Passed
    Car
    2004 Dark Silver R53, 2001 Cooper Sport 500, 73 VW Camper, 2010 FRS mr375, 2018 Elddis 194 MOHO
    Hi Scott, sounds like a nice wee project, Black Cooper S
    Project - 2004 DS R53

JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    Welcome to NMS

Davy

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Welcome to NMS
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Welcome to NMSland

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Welcome along ... glad you found us
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Hi and welcome to NMS.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.