Hiya!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Car
    Mini Cooper S (F56 S2)
    Hey folks, new Cooper S F56 owner here (my first MINI). Thought I’d join the group to connect with fellow petrol heads.

Plan to keep mine stock while it’s under warranty, but I am really struggling to not look at exhausts and intakes, and all the stuff that follows those gateways, haha!

Last edited by Pixelmunky; 29th November 2018 at 08:35 PM.

Very nice looking F56, like the colour

Welcome to Mini ownership

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    Mini Cooper S (F56 S2)
    Quote Originally Posted by goggs View Post
    Very nice looking F56, like the colour

Welcome to Mini ownership

Cheers mate, it’s “Melting Silver” if you’re interested

Looks really nice, not a colour I’d seen when looking for my mini or I would have included that in the mix

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Welcome along and also to the “S” club, glad to see you’ve found us and look forward to seeing the wee buggy take shape.
    Should you keep it standard whilst it’s under warranty ? PMSL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    Mini Cooper S (F56 S2)
    My brain says I should by my heart says I should be getting at least another 100bhp out of it I had an AMG A45 before this, so wouldn’t mind a wee bit more power

Car
    F54 and F56
    You don’t have to go mental and big numbers aren’t always the ultimate goal especially if you’re using it every day. Stay sensible and I’m sure you’ll not have any warranty issues ...

You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    Mini Cooper S (F56 S2)
    Aye, I was thinking maybe just an exhaust and intake, maybe not get any remaps. If I also got a cat-less down-pipe i’d probably need to get an ECU flash, right?

Car
    F55 Mini Cooper S 210
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixelmunky View Post
    Aye, I was thinking maybe just an exhaust and intake, maybe not get any remaps. If I also got a cat-less down-pipe i’d probably need to get an ECU flash, right?

You can use a JB4 which removes the EML. plus if you was getting a decat why would you not go the whole hog

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    MINI F55 Cooper S 210
    Blazing Red II, 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s with Eagle F1s 225/45r17, JCW 210 Tuning Kit, Black Door Handles, Team HEKO Wind Deflectors, Black Grille and Grille Strip, Black Front and Rear Light Surrounds, Retrofitted Driving Modes, JB4 Tune

Car
    F54 and F56
    Certainly with the exhaust you’ll get a big smile on your face. That’s been my personal favourite mod to date. Having heard the F56 with a decat I wouldn’t bother. I think it sounds terrible but each to their own. As for the power side of things there’s a number of different routes that you can go down ...