Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Oh I look forward to hearing more about this machine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Good that MINI have officially said that it’s coming. But a typical Motoringfile artical based on nothing.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    As usual lots of speculation and rumours on what the car will end up being.

But great that it’s finally been made official, didn’t doubt they’d do one, the question now is will it live up to expectations.

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    We knew it was coming I think ... it was just in what guise. Oh well gives me a chance to starting thinking about if I need one or not lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    I’ll not be shocked if it is an auto.
    American sales of manuals has dropped through the floor and AUDI has said that’s its last manual shift cars for sale will end with the 2019 models. Others will undoubtedly follow.
    More and more countries are ditching them as people are becoming more “lazy” when it comes to the vastly complicated process of pressing a clutch to change gear.
    They accounted for only 6.8% of sales in 2012 but that is expected to be as low as 3.5% by the end of this year. What with China also not selling many manuals I can see that MINI will pander to the biggest markets to get they sales they so desire.
    The GP seems to have moved from the original idea of an L.E. track styley car built and designed with passion and emotion to just a huge marketing exercise to make the most amount of profit.
    It’ll sell well, I’ve no doubts, and I for one will not be surprised if the GP4 doesn’t not appear eventually as a “press and go” fully electric beasty.
    Ultimately there’s no point in me even thinking about one until at least 2027 when they have dropped in price down to the £18-20K bracket.

May be I could treat myself to one for my 60th...

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    If it looks like this and not watered down then they can take my money.

Davy

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisterboy View Post
    If it looks like this and not watered down then they can take my money.

Davy
    There’s no way the finished article will look like that.
    I’d guess that it’ll be halfway between the concept and a bog standard F56.

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by CiderFex View Post
    The GP seems to have moved from the original idea of an L.E. track styley car built and designed with passion and emotion to just a huge marketing exercise to make the most amount of profit.
    Totally agree - and I would argue that this has already happened to JCW itself, and ///M - makes me a bit sad, but that's the way of the world and I can't change it

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

The thing about auto-boxes is that they’re supposed to be lower on emissions and that’s why more and more car manufacturers are resorting to them.
    So it’s only ever gonna go that way I suppose.
    Case in point, my Audi went down a roadfund tax bracket because I chose an auto over the manual, because of lower emissions.
    Did the article also say that production may be 3000, as opposed to the 2000 in the GP and GP2? That kinda smacks of profiteering.
    I’d not think that China was their target market, so perhaps a manual is more likely?
    Hmmm...