MINI at Home & Mothership Tour 24th - 26th May 19

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Car
    F55 Mini Cooper S 210
    Forgot to say, all tickets purchased!
    MINI F55 Cooper S 210
    Blazing Red II, 17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s with Eagle F1s 225/45r17, JCW 210 Tuning Kit, Black Door Handles, Team HEKO Wind Deflectors, Black Grille and Grille Strip, Black Front and Rear Light Surrounds, Retrofitted Driving Modes, JB4 Tune

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisterboy View Post
    Take it we purchase factory tour tickets on day?

Davy
    More details will be up when I have them regarding the factory tour

Quote Originally Posted by Ehjack View Post
    Forgot to say, all tickets purchased!
    Brilliant Jack
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Just a suggestion for the Saturday we could possibly make a trip to caffine and machine. Seems to be a must visit place for petrol heads and the weekends seem to have a really good turn out of rare and expensive cars. It's less than an hour away from plant oxford.

And I'm yet to hear anyone say a bad word about the food there.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    Oxford and caffeine and machine cannot see anyone saying no to that.

Davy

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    I’ve had conformation that our factory tour has been booked for the Friday. The lastest time that was available was 1pm, this will mean an early start on the Friday morning. I’ve had a look at things and it looks like we will need to roughly leave Abington around 5am.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Ouch!!

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Ouch!!

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
    There is a 1630 tour that the factory do but sadly not on a Friday.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    I’ve had conformation that our factory tour has been booked for the Friday. The lastest time that was available was 1pm, this will mean an early start on the Friday morning. I’ve had a look at things and it looks like we will need to roughly leave Abington around 5am.
    You will hit rush hour at around Birmingham so that could hinder the time taken.

When i went down to 1320 in aug i left at 4am and got stuck due to a car crash and never got there till around 11am !!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    New sig coming soon

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Ouch 5am. Would anyone be able to spare a couch for the Thursday night. I really dont fancy leaving the house an 1am.

Although maybe we could get them to organise one of the helpful little floor robots to take me around on a little bed.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    Ouch!

That’s a 4am start for me then lol......

It’s not too bad for me only a hour and a half up earlier.

Be worth it through.

How’s the M6 toll at that sort of time??

Davy