MINI at Home & Mothership Tour 24th - 26th May 19

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Car
    F54 Clubman JCW 306bhp
    That’s me not long back home too. Had a brilliant weekend, factory tour was excellent and show was a good experience. Fun day out yesterday too and I’ve even come home with a tan

Wait for the straight! Laura JCW's Avatar
    Car
    F54 JCW Clubman
    Here's a few pics of the club stand

MINI at Home - Oxford Plant by Laura Meek, on Flickr

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a few pics from today. It was a well attended MINI event and definitely has potential with a few tweaks. Sorry we had to leave early :(

- - - Updated - - -

Not usually a pink gal on cars but my fav car from today

- - - Updated - - -

My fav pic of the weekend

MINI F54 John Cooper Works
    19" Cup Spokes, Remus Exhaust, JCW Pro Spoiler Extensions and a MINI Challenge inspired design.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Unfortunately I never got to take many pics, or video, due to the amount of folks that wanted to have a chat about Rocky. It was absolutely mental and it attracts way more attention than 1499 ever did !!!

At any future shows I’m just gonna grab mi cameras, put mi head down and run away from the club stand to see what the rest of the show looks like.

I had a stunning roofless cruise on the way down and had no “traffic issues” until I hit the M40, which was expected.
    The fact that I ended up being 6 minutes earlier the planned was a very nice bonus though.

I personally really enjoyed our 300 mile walk around the centre of Oxford and it was a nice addition to a great few days away.
    In regards to the actual show it was a great turn out but I personally think that there are quite a few areas in need of improvement.
    They really need to be quite a few more “marshalls” walking around checking on stands, be able to answer any questions about the show and generally just police the event in general eg actually enforce the rules especially the “no revving” rule. It can’t be THAT hard to kick out folks if they are being a complete moron.
    There were also next to no bins which is a huge omission in my eyes. The layout though is as good as it could’ve been and makes good use of the huge space available.
    The severe lack of catering was disappointing but I did enjoy the walk down to Burger King so it wasn’t all bad.
    I’ve still got to look through the few pics I did take to see if they are worth posting but I can post this one for now which I’ve taken from the time lapse I took on the Insta360 One X.

Sent from Yorkshire wi an hint o’ sarcasm.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Love that little NMS world picture Pete. Laura love your photos as well. Sadly I never got any pictures due to the camera being out of charge . Looking forward to everyone else’s photos when they get round to posting them.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Love that little NMS world picture Pete. Laura love your photos as well. Sadly I never got any pictures due to the camera being out of charge . Looking forward to everyone else’s photos when they get round to posting them.
    Thanks William.

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    I must apologise for the shaky footage in the vid but I’d not tightened up the camera to the stick tightly enough so it moved slightly which is why the video jumps occasionally.

Oh well, I now know for next time.
    It’s not up to Spielberg standards but it has given me an idea of what it’s possible to film whilst we are setting up a club stand.
    It’s only 2 minutes long so you can save yourself opening the popcorn.

https://youtu.be/OC3PXSMw-PM

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Here are the very few pics that I did manage to take.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Great pictures Pete and love the Video
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Cracking pics Pete the video is something else
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Great pictures Pete and love the Video
    Quote Originally Posted by badwolf340 View Post
    Cracking pics Pete the video is something else
    Thank you both.

I’m very happy with the pics because I’m still getting used to the new camera and still have a few things to work on with it.

Yeah, the video was just a test really to see if I could get the effect that I was looking for.
    It worked a treat but I do need to make sure that the camera is fully fastened to the stick the next time I try it.

Before MMM I’ll try it out again but with the stick fully extended. Yesterday it was less than half the height it could’ve been.