MINI at Home & Mothership Tour 24th - 26th May 19

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    On the 26th of May LuxeWerks are hosting their MINI at Home Show in collaboration with MINI at Plant Oxford.

The show is on the 26th but I was thinking that we could travel down on the Friday and do a Factory Tour in the afternoon and have a day in Oxford on the Saturday.

Tickets for for the show can be purchased from HERE early bird tickets are £6 and after that are £8.

Can you please let me know if you wish to attend the show and that you have purchased your ticket as I will then need to request a car pass for you for the NMS Stand.

Traveling down to do the Factory to do a tour isn’t compulsory but still want to do the show, but it would great to visit the Mothership in MINI’s 60th Year.

Ive looked at hotels for the time that we are going away and our usual hotel the Premier inn Oxford Business Park is available, but I wouldn’t imagine that rooms will be available for long due to its location to Plant Oxford. I’ve booked the Flexi Rate at £172 for the Friday and Saturday. I would urge anyone wanting at this hotel to book quickly to avoid disappointment.

Can everyone please let me me know when they have bought their tickets, booked their hotel and if they wish to attend the factory tour.

1. William & Megan - Factory Tour, Tickets, Hotel
    2. Brian & Christina - Factory Tour, Tickets, Hotel
    3. Andrew - Factory Tour, Tickets, Hotel
    4. Craig & Jude - Tickets, Hotel
    5. Mark - Factory Tour, Tickets,
    6. Ali, Laura & Arwen - Factory Tour, Hotel
    7. Alisdair - Factory Tour, Hotel
    8. Pete - Possible
    9. Twisterboy - Factory Tour, Tickets
    10. Matt - Factory Tour, Hotel Booked, Tickets Bought
    11. Fossys - Factory Tour, Hotel,
    12. Jack & Lisa - Factory Tour
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    A mini show on my birthday. Yeah I'd be up for that

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Yeah I’m up for this - already got my tickets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Brilliant guys ����
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by M600-RKJ View Post
    A mini show on my birthday. Yeah I'd be up for that
    Seems to be the theme for next year as Chloe has here at MMM

I’m interested, as it’s not that far, do I’ll be going up, rather than down.
    My only gripe is that I don’t really like having anything to do with car clubs that are run as a business, which Luxmini or whatever they’ve had to call themselves now is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Car
    JCW S GP1499 & R59 JCW
    Can you just put be down as “possible” for now please William ?

Sent from Yorkshire wi a hint o’ sarcasm.

Test Passed
    Car
    2004 Dark Silver R53, 2001 Cooper Sport 500, 73 VW Camper, 2010 FRS mr375, 2018 Elddis 194 MOHO
    Quote Originally Posted by maxibaby01 View Post
    My only gripe is that I don’t really like having anything to do with car clubs that are run as a business, which Luxmini or whatever they’ve had to call themselves now is.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree, however, it looks like LuxeWerx as a 'car Forum / Club' are just organising this event, they say it's a non profit making event and all monies raised will go to a named charity, so in this instance I don't see it as anything other than a big meet with the various car clubs having their own stands
    The normal tour price tickets are double this shows entrance fee, so the good thing they have done is negotiate a decent entry fee for all

Most of the products they sell are promoting their site, hats and stickers, the other items they offer can be had on ebay at a fraction of the cost

I'm sure NMS will have a stand at the show offering their hoodies, hats and stickers to anyone who wants to buy, it'll all go towards the NMS sites running costs
    I'm sure
    Project - 2004 DS R53

JCW Upgrade
    Car
    Mini One Graphite
    With Ciderfex I would be a possible, looks like it’s going to be a great year next year for the Mini Brand.

Davy

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    I’ve added hotel details to the first post. Can everyone let me know if they wish to do the factory tour as well please