On the 26th of May LuxeWerks are hosting their MINI at Home Show in collaboration with MINI at Plant Oxford.

The show is on the 26th but I was thinking that we could travel down on the Friday and do a Factory Tour in the afternoon and have a day in Oxford on the Saturday.

Tickets for for the show can be purchased from HERE early bird tickets are £6 and after that are £8.

Can you please let me know if you wish to attend the show and that you have purchased your ticket as I will then need to request a car pass for you for the NMS Stand.

Traveling down to do the Factory to do a tour isn’t compulsory but still want to do the show, but it would great to visit the Mothership in MINI’s 60th Year.

Ive looked at hotels for the time that we are going away and our usual hotel the Premier inn Oxford Business Park is available, but I wouldn’t imagine that rooms will be available for long due to its location to Plant Oxford. I’ve booked the Flexi Rate at £172 for the Friday and Saturday. I would urge anyone wanting at this hotel to book quickly to avoid disappointment.

Can everyone please let me me know when they have bought their tickets, booked their hotel and if they wish to attend the factory tour.

1. William & Megan - Factory Tour, Tickets, Hotel
2. Brian & Christina - Factory Tour, Tickets, Hotel
3. Andrew - Factory Tour, Tickets, Hotel
4. Craig & Jude - Tickets, Hotel
5. Mark - Factory Tour, Tickets,
6. Ali, Laura & Arwen - Factory Tour, Hotel
7. Alisdair - Factory Tour, Hotel
8. Pete - Possible
9. Twisterboy - Factory Tour, Tickets
10. Matt - Factory Tour, Hotel Booked, Tickets Bought
11. Fossys - Factory Tour, Hotel,
12. Jack & Lisa - Factory Tour