L77NDA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Looking for a bit of info folks. L77NDA (family friend) is looking to replace her (very low mileage) R58 JCW Coupe and has asked me a few questions about MINI (no laughing at the back)

Is it just me or is the current F55 JCW as rare as hens teeth?
    Last edited by Crombers; 8th November 2018 at 05:04 PM.

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Mark Johnston
    Car
    Horizon Blue 2009 R56 S
    Other than Christina's convertible I've never actually seen one out and about. I think Christina's is for at Harry fairbairn or it's a very nicely speced chilli red car

- - - Updated - - -

I'm speaking total rubbish Alistair Sr has one so I've seen 2

Want More BHP!
    Car
    R55 Clubman JCW
    What's she looking for?

F55's the more door, F57's the convertible.

No JCW F55, but it could be ordered with the JCW kit with deeper JCW style bumpers and skirts.
    Last edited by mikeswagon; 9th November 2018 at 10:37 AM. Reason: corrected the convertible number - doh!

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Yeah the F55 is the five door MINI hatch is that what she’s looking for Crombers or is it the F57 convertible that’s she’s looking for ?

The F57 is rare at the moment that’s for sure although HF have one for sale in red ST68DUH.

I’ve never seen an F55 JCW although the F55 is available with the JCW kit on it.

I hope all that makes sense Crombers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    It's the 5 door F55 JCW that she is thinking about & AutoTrader has one auto for sale.

There are plenty of S,s with JCW bodykits but very little info on the full Works
    Last edited by Crombers; 8th November 2018 at 05:00 PM.

Want More BHP!
    Car
    R55 Clubman JCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombers View Post
    It's the 5 door F55 JCW that she is thinking about & AutoTrader has one auto for sale.

There are plenty of S,s with JCW bodykits but very little info on the full Works
    Apologies, I've never seen one with the tuning kit.... definitely rare it seems. Maybe easier to get an S with the JCW styling and tune it yourselves?

Car
    2021 F54 JCW
    I've never heard the reasoning behind not having an F55 JCW in the line up, when all the other models do

Car
    F54 and F56
    I would think that any of the F55s can have the JCW tuning kit added as when you add the exhaust it comes with a remap to take the power to 210.
    I’ve never seen an F55 JCW for sale yet ..

You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F54 and F56
    http://www.motoringfile.com/2015/05/...f55-five-door/

... as suspected 210 upgrade with JCW kit

Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Acht well never mind, cheers for the updates folks

Will see if she can have another rethink on the JCW Clubman but she's not 'sold on the back end.
    The new JCW Countryman is unfortunatey not on the agenda atm but the pre 2016 model is being seriously considered